The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts Combined Graduate Level - SSC CGL exam every year for recruitment to non-technical Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ non gazetted posts in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of the Government of India.
The Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam is conducted mostly for recruitment to various subordinate services like: SSC
- Assistants in Ministries/Departments, Attached and Subordinate office of Govt. of India.
2. Inspectors of Central Excise & Customs.
3. Inspectors of Income Tax.
4. Preventive Officers in Customs.
5. Examiner in Customs.
6. Sub-Inspectors in Central Bureau of Narcotics & CBI.
7. Assistant Enforcement Officer in the Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue.
8. Divisional Accountant, Jr. Accountant, Auditor & UDCs in various offices of Govt. of India.
9. Auditor Offices under C&AG, CGDA, CGA & others.
10. Accountant/ Junior Accountant
11. Tax Assistant in CBDT and CBEC
12. Compiler in Registrar General of India.
The SSC CGL 2019 Exam is a wonderful opportunity for you to turn your dreams into reality! Get all the information about SSC CGL exam 2019 like syllabus, Exam pattern, exam dates, admit card, application form and results here. Click here and start your preparation now.